Three Oaks Engineering provides sustainable and resilient water resources solutions for our clients’ design, construction, and post-construction needs.
With the changing climate and increasing development, the need for water resources management has never been greater. Three Oaks understands that hydraulic systems must integrate with natural systems to ensure resilient infrastructure and environmental preservation.
Our proposed open and closed drainage systems, bridges, culverts, and Stormwater Control Measure (SCM)/Best Management Practice (BMP) designs are sized to provide necessary conveyance and treatment while minimizing impacts to natural streams, wetlands, riparian buffers, and floodplains. We also develop erosion and sediment control plans to efficiently collect and treat runoff during construction. After construction is complete, we can provide SCM/BMP inspections and maintenance and retrofitting recommendations.
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic (H&H) Studies
- Drainage Design
- Bridge and Culvert Design
- Floodplain Modeling and Permitting
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- Stormwater Control Measure (SCM)/Best Management Practices (BMPs) Inspection and Design
- Low Impact Development and Green Infrastructure