Three Oaks Engineering is seeking a full-time Senior Environmental Project Manager to join our expanding team in our Cayce/West Columbia, SC office. The successful candidate will manage projects and tasks associated with environmental permitting, protected species analysis, habitat assessments, plant identification, jurisdictional delineations, and/or wildlife surveys. The position will also include developing proposals, assisting in developing new business, and managing client relationships.
Three Oaks is a growing, sustainably-oriented, woman-owned business comprised of talented and motivated individuals focused helping our clients implement infrastructure projects with careful consideration of community and environmental needs in a family environment. We are searching for like-minded individuals to work in a collaborative atmosphere with the goals of delivering outstanding products and superior client service, while providing our employees opportunities for growth and advancement along with the flexibility to balance business and family. Three Oaks offers exceptional benefits, including health, dental, flexible spending account, and matching 401(k), as well as flexible hybrid work schedules.
- A minimum of a B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited university in biology, ecology, engineering, environmental studies, geology, or a closely related field
- Ten or more years of applicable experience related to Clean Water Act 404/401permitting, Endangered Species Act/Section 7 Consultations, natural resources impact analysis, NEPA documentation, technical report writing, environmental consulting, and/or transportation planning
- Experience with ArcGIS or MicroStation
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Three Oaks offers exceptional benefits, including health, dental, and matching 401K, as well as flexible work schedules and the opportunity to grow with the company. The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience and capabilities.
The start date for this position is flexible. Please send resume, cover letter, and three references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Senior Environmental Manager Position in the subject line.
Three Oaks is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and promote employees regardless of age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or other legally recognized basis.