Three Oaks Engineering is seeking a part-time Proposal Coordinator to join our South Carolina team. This position will assist our technical staff in developing marketing proposals from beginning to end. Work will include preparing and editing text, formatting documents, developing graphics, and coordination with prime firms and clients for submission of materials. Tasks will also include monitoring and identifying potential projects using client, industry, and government websites. While the position is currently part-time (average 20 hours/week), it has the potential to develop into a full-time position (30+ hours) with benefits. We are open to hybrid in-office and remote work schedules.
Three Oaks is a growing, sustainability-oriented, woman-owned business comprised of talented and motivated individuals focused on helping clients accomplish infrastructure projects with careful consideration of community and environmental needs. We are searching for like-minded individuals to work in a collaborative atmosphere with the goals of delivering outstanding products and superior client service, while providing our employees with the flexibility to balance business and family responsibilities.
- Associate degree in English, marketing, graphic arts, or a closely related field or a combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in proposal coordination
- Familiarity with state and federal procurement procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with SCDOT and/or SF330 proposals
- Proficiency in graphics and/or publishing software
- Experience in the A/E/C industry
- Experience with ArcGIS or MicroStation
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. The start date for this position is flexible. Please send resume, cover letter, and three references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Proposal Coordinator Position in the subject line.
Three Oaks is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and promote employees regardless of age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or other legally recognized basis.