Three Oaks Engineering is seeking a full-time Senior Hydraulic Engineer to join our expanding team in any of our three office locations. Three Oaks is a growing, sustainability-oriented, woman-owned business comprised of talented and motivated individuals focused on helping clients accomplish infrastructure projects with careful consideration of community and environmental needs. We are searching for like-minded individuals to work in a collaborative atmosphere with the goals of delivering outstanding products and superior client service, while providing our employees with the flexibility to balance business and family responsibilities. Three Oaks offers exceptional benefits, including health, dental, flexible spending account, and matching 401(k), as well as flexible work schedules.
The ideal candidate will develop and lead a hydraulic engineering and stormwater group within our growing company. Our goal is to offer our clients expanded services in hydrologic and hydraulic engineering for multimodal transportation and other infrastructure projects, stormwater best management practice (BMP) planning and design, and resiliency planning. This group will also support our existing services in environmental permitting, stormwater BMP inspection, and watershed planning.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in civil or environmental engineering with at least 10 years of experience in hydrologic and hydraulic engineering.
• Professional Engineer in North Carolina and/or South Carolina
• Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM)
• Experience in drainage design, stormwater BMP design, erosion and sediment control, and Clean Water Act Section 404/401 permitting
• Experience on NCDOT and/or SCDOT design projects
• Proficiency with Microstation, Geopak, Geopak Drainage, and HEC-RAS
• Experience managing projects and staff
Applications will be accepted through Monday, January 31, 2022. The start date for this position is flexible. Please email letter of interest, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three Oaks is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and promote employees regardless of age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or other legally recognized basis.