Three Oaks Engineering is seeking two full-time Senior Environmental Project Managers to join our expanding teams in our Durham, NC and Cayce/West Columbia, SC offices. The successful candidates will manage projects and tasks associated with environmental permitting, protected species analysis, habitat assessments, plant identification, jurisdictional delineations, and/or wildlife surveys. The position will also include supervising staff, developing proposals, assisting in developing new business, and managing client relationships. While some field work will be required, we anticipate these positions to primarily involve office work and are open to hybrid in-office and remote work schedules.
Three Oaks is a growing, sustainably-oriented, woman-owned business comprised of talented and motivated individuals focused helping our clients implement infrastructure projects with careful consideration of community and environmental needs. We are searching for like-minded individuals to work in a collaborative atmosphere with the goals of delivering outstanding products and superior client service, while providing our employees opportunities for growth and advancement along with the flexibility to balance business and family. We pride ourselves on maintaining the kind of corporate culture envisioned by our founders who wanted to create the kind of workplace where they wanted to work.
- A minimum of a B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited university in biology, ecology, engineering, environmental studies, geology, or a closely related field
- Ten or more years of applicable experience related to Clean Water Act 404/401permitting, Endangered Species Act/Section 7 Consultations, natural resources impact analysis, technical report writing, environmental consulting, and/or transportation planning
- Strong project management experience
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ArcGIS or MicroStation
Three Oaks offers exceptional benefits, including health, dental, flexible spending account, monthly health stipend, and matching 401(k), as well as flexible work schedules and the opportunity to grow with the company. The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience and capabilities.
Please send resume, cover letter, and three references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Senior Enviromental Manager Position in the subject line.
Three Oaks is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and promote employees regardless of age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or other legally recognized basis.