Three Oaks Engineering is seeking a Technical Assistant to join our expanding soils team in our Durham, NC, office. The successful candidate will assist the field staff by managing tasks associated with work procurement, proposal writing, map production, documents, and marketing efforts. The position can be either part-time or full-time and will be office-based during the training period with potential to work from home afterward. Limited travel or field work is expected for this position.
Three Oaks is a growing, sustainably-oriented, woman-owned business comprised of talented and motivated individuals focused helping our clients implement infrastructure projects with careful consideration of community and environmental needs in a family environment. We are searching for like-minded individuals to work in a collaborative atmosphere with the goals of delivering outstanding products and superior client service, while providing our employees opportunities for growth and advancement along with the flexibility to balance business and family.
- High-school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal communication skills as this position will require answering phone calls from potential clients.
- Technical report writing skills.
- Willingness to learn a new industry and computer mapping programs.
- Must be able to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative environment to achieve project deadlines.
- Associates Degree in Geomatic Sciences or similar.
- Working knowledge of ArcGIS or other geospatial mapping programs.
- Experience with CAD.
Three Oaks offers exceptional benefits, including health, dental, and matching 401K, as well as flexible work schedules and the opportunity to grow with the company. The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience and capabilities.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, October 28, 2022. Please send resume, cover letter, and three references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three Oaks is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and promote employees regardless of age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or other legally recognized basis.