Three Oaks Engineering is seeking an Accounting Assistant to work part-time (10-20 hours/week), primarily virtual with limited time in our Durham office. Pay is $20-$25 per hour depending on experience.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in accounting, human resources, or business (accounting preferred)
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience: two years preferred
- Accounting software experience: Ajera/Deltek software experience a plus, not required
- Minimum two years of work experience
This position supports the company controller in a variety of tasks involving accounting, human resources, and general business administration. We are looking for a candidate that is conscientious with excellent attention to detail, has strong computer skills, exhibits a strong work ethic that works well with others, and can work independently. This position will be primarily virtual.
Tasks may include:
- Vehicle mileage entries
- Certificate Of Insurance (COI) requests/updates/management
- General administration – scanning documents/emails/mailings/checking the mail
- New employee onboarding (payroll and benefit forms)
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Data Entry
- Human Resources support
Three Oaks is a growing, sustainability-oriented, woman-owned business comprised of talented and motivated individuals focused on helping clients accomplish infrastructure projects with careful consideration of community and environmental needs. We believe in work-life balance and provide our employees with the flexibility to balance business and family responsibilities. Our strong belief is that empowering highly-motivated employees is good for business. Lean more at www.threeoaksengineering.com.
Please email letter of interest, resume, and three references to email@example.com.
Three Oaks is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and promote employees regardless of age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or other legally recognized basis.